What are the Courier Charges?
SOUTH AFRICAN SHIPPING:
Your order will be delivered straight to your door by one of our courier partners.
Courier fees are as follows:
- R160 per parcel for all CANVAS PRINTS & HOME DECOR orders under R4500
- FREE SHIPPING within South Africa for all CANVAS PRINTS & HOME DECOR orders over R4500!
- R300 per parcel for all ORIGINAL PAINTING
- Collection in Nigel, East Rand FREE of charge. Strictly by appointment Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
YES, I do ship internationally via DHL or The Courier Guy.
Please contact me in regard to your order for a quotation on international courier fees. I shop around between my courier partners to get my clients the best deal on international shipping fees based on the destination of the parcel, the dimensions, etc.
How long will it take?
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Lead times per item are listed on each product page for your reference – on average the lead time is 10 to 15 working days from receipt of payment for all Canvas Prints, Decor Products and Greeting Cards. ORIGINAL ART pieces are in stock and will be ready to ship within 3 working days to allow for the delicate packaging process. Watercolour paintings are sold unframed. Framing can be added at an additional fee but will extend the lead time by an additional 2 weeks. CUSTOM ORDERS & COMMISSIONS: the lead time will depend on the length of the Artist’s commission list (waiting list) at the time of your booking. Please visit the FAQ link for more info and get in touch with the artist to discuss the completion time.
If the client has ordered items with different lead times in one order, the lead and delivery time frame will be based on the product with the longest lead or delivery time. Working Days EXCLUDE Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
COURIER DELIVERY TIME FRAME
- Gauteng courier time is approximately 1 – 3 working days.
- Other areas take approximately 3 – 5 working days.
- Selected paintings are on display in Kakamas and have a shipping lead time of 10 to 14 working days.
Once your parcel has been shipped, you will receive the tracking detail via email.
Courier times should be used as an estimated guide and begin from the date of dispatch. Celia van Niekerk Fine Art cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the courier companies.
Please make sure you provide the following detail at checkout:
- A physical address where someone will be available to receive the parcel during business hours Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. I cannot send parcels to a PO Box address, please supply a physical address.
- I need a telephone number for all orders and cannot ship without a valid telephone number.
- I am unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Our courier partners are open and operating as per normal. Regular cleaning and sanitising are being carried out at all courier depots.
- Please be aware that the above lead and delivery times do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Orders will only be processed and shipped on receipt of your successful payment.